Do you ship to my country?
- Of course we do! We are Canadian just like you :) The price will be calculated automatically at the checkout page depending on the weight and location of where it will be shipped.
You can see the different rates of each at checkout. Just add what you want to your cart and then follow the steps to complete the order. After entering all your information, you will be able to see the different rates for your order.
Shipping Condition & Processing Time
- Allow up to 1-3 business days to process your order. Please be advised, receiving a “purchase order” via email indicating the items selected, does NOT guarantee all items will be in stock. We will notify you by email when your package is processed at the postal service. Note that in certain cases, multiple items may ship separately. However, no additional shipping fees will be applied.
- Expedited: 3-5 business days
- Express: 1-2 business days
Will I pay custom fees?
- No, only your province's taxes.
What's my Order Status?
- You can check your order's status by logging in to your account at https://www.rise.ca/account/ If you checkout as a guest, please email us below this FAQs section.
- Expeditated Parcel: Tracking included
- XpressPost: Tracking included
- If you ordered an item on backorder, we will ship it to you as soon as the particular item is back in stock. We are usually not out of stock for more than 2-4 weeks. Due to high demand, we try and prevent it, but it can happen. If an item is on backorder, there will be a notice under the product description, as well as in your order confirmation email.
In these circumstances, we may ship the available items separately from the backordered ones. We will contact you by email email if we do.
What's the Currency?
- All transactions on our Canadian store will be charged in CAD.
Note: Only people from Canada or order we will be shipping to a Canadian adress will be able to order on our Canadian store.
People from Canada can also order on our US/International store, if so, they will be charged in USD and we can’t refund or change the currency after an order is shipped.
*Prices on all our website are similar or equal so everyone get our products at a fair price.
All transactions on our USA/International store will be charged in USD as our online platform doesn't allow multiple currency.
If you are from a country outside of Canada, the currency conversion to USD will happen seamlessly in the backend. You don't have to worry about it.
I did not receive my order
- Sometimes, with the un-trackable surface shipping, it can just take a substantial amount of time. There’s a chance your order might just be held at the border. This is fairly common with international deliveries. I wouldn’t worry though — it is rare that our customers do not receive their packages. As for responsibility on the package, as soon as we ship out an order outside of Canada, it is the local postal service who handles the delivery, so we do not have control over it, but the delay given is an estimated of what time it usually takes to ship international orders. This delay can vary from country to country. The only time we can guarantee a delay is with trackable packages. That being said, you shouldn’t worry about receiving it, if something happened and they are not able to deliver the package properly, then they will ship it back to our office with the reason why they weren’t able to deliver it. Then we can take action considering the reason.
- Here are some reasons as to why it might have failed:
- Debit cards are not accepted for online payment. Only credit cards like Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, as well as some Visa debit cards, or if you have a PayPal account, will work.
- Most often, an error can be due to your billing address, ZIP code or street address not matching the information your bank has on file for that card. Please be sure that the ZIP code and street address match the address on which you receive your monthly credit card statement, and the order will process
- Also, make sure you have a credit card added to your PayPal account, if you used that type of payment. You’ll also want to make sure you don’t have any restrictions on it, because sometimes PayPal block payments when it’s done with a debit card, or when you have restrictions on your credit card.
- Our Sponsorship Program is currently close. We will announce it when we re-open it. Thank you.
Have questions? We're happy to help!
Use our smart form and choose the best option to get the best answer! If you can't find the answer to your question, just contact us:)